Monday, June 22, 2009

Belated Birthday Bash: Take 2


Though my quarter-of-a-century birthday was over a month ago (time really does fly!), I thought I would post a few pictures of my first bday as a new mommy! Since Scotty and I were born only six days apart, it makes for one long birthday celebration. Happy Belated Birthday to all of you May babies!

Since Scott had to work on my bday, I packed Eli up and headed out to the farm for some entertainment. When evening came, I headed home to spend time with Scott and was greeted by visitors!! Scott surprised me with a bbq with friends at our place, followed by dessert with more friends. Thanks to all for making my bday great!




I was informed to be at home for an 11am delivery. What could it be but a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Kearney Floral! Very unique and quite gorgeous! Here are some creative pics of the arrangement...

I hate to admit, but we didn't get any pictures of the actual birthday until right before bed! I'm getting in some Eli time before we hit the sack. :)


Though he doesn't look particularly pleased, mommy loves Eli kisses! What a birthday treat to have such a precious little gift from God!Here's to another year of life!

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Ps. 27:4

No comments:

Post a Comment