Thursday, December 2, 2010

Love Christmas?? Spread the Cheer!

Did you know that we have yet to send out a family Christmas card? Scott and I have been married 3 yrs, have a boy who is 1.5 and we STILL HAVE YET TO SEND A CARD!! 

So what are we waiting for exactly?? I'm not sure. Last year I had a nice little "Baby's First Christmas" written up, and it is still sitting in a doc on our Mac. Could I send it out this year? Um, no. Maybe we need to have another baby so I don't feel like I wasted my time. Maybe not.


That's why I'm fairly thrilled that Shutterfly has a Christmas Promo offering 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS for those who blog about it! Thanks SHutTeRFLy!!!


Is this Stationary Christmas Card not ADORABLE??? I love that Shutterfly hasn't totally joined mainstream culture and banned a "Merry Christmas" all together. It's great to be able to choose some cute Christmas cards with a meaningful message behind it. Christmas, after all, IS about Christ, joy, peace and love. That's why the babe in the manger came!!


Since we have lots of pics of our little guy, and never seem to get them printed or sent to others that ask for them (sorry!), Shutterfly's Folded Christmas Photo Card is another great option to get lots of photos on one cute card.
How cute is this??


We also did one of these calendars for Doonie (Gma) & Papa last year, to share a daily glimpse with them of our little family since we live 10 hours away! Hope you liked it! :)
{Look at those chubbs - I miss my baby!!}
Shutterfly made it so easy with pre-made templates for a ready-to-go Calendar. It made a wonderful gift and you didn't have to spend every ounce of energy crafting it!! They make it easy to create without wanting to pull your hair out too! :)



So, here's to a wonderful Christmas of 2010... 
may you be blessed by remembering the reason for the season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment