Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day

I think Elijah is going to be a great son.

Reason #1: He came in time for Mommy to celebrate her very first Mother's Day!

We were so excited to celebrate Mother's Day that Daddy forgot to take any pictures until the evening. But here are two of the pictures from the evening celebration with the Hadley Family.

Here she is. The prettiest mommy ever (according to her boys). Can you tell that she is happy to be a mom?

Here she is with both of her boys. Our little family. What a blessing from God.

I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing woman of God. She continually amazes me with her energy (even when she's exhausted), her compassion, and her ability to keep her husband from embarrassing himself too often. I believe that it is one of the greatest joys that I will have in my life to watch my wife become a mother and give so much of herself to our son. She is truly an awesome woman.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day, Stacy. I was thinking about you. Hope you guys are settling into a new rhythm of life. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete